Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Positivity - Bringing Back the Happy List!

I don't necessarily think I'm "over" what happened, but I've never been much of a wallow-er when it comes to dwelling on things. I'm still processing, but I need to focus on other stuff. Happy stuff. So here's a new Happy List:
  1. Had a great trip to Vegas with my BFF (although technically we were at a resort outside of Vegas and only made it downtown to the strip for one evening). Lots of sunshine, good food, and doing whatever we felt like doing in the moment. 
  2. It's spring. The sun is shining (today at least), temperatures are on the rise, and things are looking GREEN. I always feel so invigorated this time of year.
  3. My team at work is starting to take shape, which means I can (hopefully) get them trained soon and be able to start delegating more of the day-to-day things. This in turn should help lower my work-stress level...
  4. We survived the month of March with all of the travel and P's classes. 
  5. Saturday I'm attending a "Donuts & Booze" festival with a friend from work. Should be lots of fun :)
  6. I'm working from home today and was able to take a nice long walk/break outside. Did I mention that it's spring!?
That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's more, but I really just needed a short break from my work emails, so thought I'd do a quick post.

No comments:

Post a Comment