Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I have started (and failed to complete) several posts lately. Why? Partly it's just lack of time. Fall is typically our busiest season of the year (birthdays, anniversary, fall traditions, travel), and this year had been no exception. Partly it's been lack of motivation. I think of a topic and start to write about it in my head, but by the time I try to actually write about it, all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch HGTV. Or sleep.

And the rest of it? I don't know. I think I have just been going through a writing slump. I need to get out of it. I miss being able to process thoughts and experiences through writing. It really is therapeutic for me. But it isn't something I can force to happen.

So until I am over this slump, I will post these and call it a day:

No comments:

Post a Comment